Madalena Maria de Magalhães Pinto
Professor of Medicinal Chemistry (retired), Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Porto, Portugal.
Team Leader of Group of Natural Products and Medicinal Chemistry and Researcher at Interdisciplinary Centre of Marine and Environmental Research (CIIMAR)
Married, one child.
1971, B. Sc.(Pharm.), University of Porto, Porto, Portugal.
1976-1979, Research Fellowship of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil to the University of Säo Paulo (with Professor Otto Richard Gottlieb).
1983, Ph.D. (Organic Chemistry), Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Porto, Portugal.
1991, “Agregação” (degree) in the Group of Chemical Sciences
In Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Porto:
– 1993 – 2018 – Full Professor of Organic and Medicinal Chemistry (retired from September 2018)
– 1990-1993 – Associate Professor of Organic and Medicinal Chemistry
– 1983-1990 – Assistant Professor of Organic and Medicinal Chemistry
– 1974-1983 – Assistant in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry
– 1972-1974 – Instructor in Practical Organic and Medicinal Chemistry
– 1972- Monitor in Practical Medicinal Chemistry